06 marzo, 2008

From Salamanca to Salzburg

Dear Wolfgang:

I write this letter to you to make you some confidence.

I know you since I was a child. The first time I met you was with the magical flute. I enjoyed it too much!!

In these days I'm writting to you to speak about Von leffern.

I met her surpringsingly one night in the middle of the street. We talked about Forro and about so many things.

The next day we talk was in a place called Sabor. It was monday. A very black monday. How I enjoyed that dance!! You can't imagine, master mozart.

At that time I was a simple man dancing with an austrian/german yong women. My head flew over salamanca and scape for a moment from problems and the stressful life most of us are living in. I could touch the dreams with my own hands.

At that time dear Wolfgang, I thought as a man, as an animal. I condsidered the possibility of kissing. I decided not to. It was wrong? I guess not.

Time was passing by like in Casablanca. Rick's cafe was very near. Can you imagine the airport?

The next time she spoke about Momo. I still remember the good moments that Michael Ende gave with that story:

Where are you now Momo? Do you still hear our society? Do you still live in an amphitheatre? How cand you smell the dreams?

I scape from my reality one more time. I fly through a shameful void.

But there's more dear Wolfgang. A lot more. I met her again tonight on a different place. I don't know if I was too drunk or what, but I spoke with her from the heart, a very strange thing, cause my heart is normally frozen, cause usually lives on the north pole.

I was feeling deep emotions, long time forgotten, confusing emotions. That kind of emotion that push you to take action on the screen, on the stage.

I told her, master composer, that I prefered to wait instead of kissing her. A long time ago I choosed to hear people, pay attention on what they want it to express and keep my mouth sealed. My eyes and ears were the only reference with reality and common sense, as an imperfect human being.

In my search I always look for interesting persons. Of course I need a kiss on my lips. Such a refreshing thing for my soul. But I'm a patient man who knows how to wait, or I guess so. Why is everything so hard, so futile, so real?

And then I invite you to hear the word of the spherics:
"I'am the one who waits the rain in the deserts, the one who searchs in the horizon and dreams with parallel worlds. Un humanista venido a menos, cargado de tecnología, de sufrimiento y de Fé. An imperfect man who seeks from his imperfect love. Aquel que conoce la sabiduría y anhela las estrellas. La luna se quedó dormida hace rato".

How can we control our feelings? How we can understand nothing is for free, and everybody should pay the toll to cross the highway?

Confused am I, master mozart. Will you show me a new score to play a magical simphony? Will you allow me to play the magical flute?

When I will success? Is it near the moment of my redemption?

I know Von Leffern will be in a difficult situation, but what could I do? lie to her as nothing happens? I prefer the truth. Always the truth on the top of the hill that could become a mountain. Let's get outside the cavern.

But she's so beatiful that a thousand men are always surrounding her. Am I someone special? How do you read the dreams when you have been blinded by fear?

Is it my reality above others? I'm just a simple mortal. Will I understand time and space some day? Future and Fate rules our destinies. I will wrote a poem, maybe two. Will you bet for a third?

Did she understand the message of "the Spheric"?. The door reflects on the sea what they want to do on every second.

Good luck, master mozart. I will join you in the celtic fields some day.

Black, dust to the stars
Say just words to me
Tears lost in light
Holy sacred enchants
Flask and forgotten spells
Dust, light, hope, faith.


Sincerely yours,

Carlos Oleaga

No hay comentarios: